Ironcorsair, triathlon XXL in Saint-Malo
Organised every two years, the event was held for the first time in St Malo on the 12th of June 2016
A long distance triathlon in Brittany, a the heart of St Malo
Triathlon XXL programme in France:
- A 3800 m swimming course in St Malo bay
- A 186km Cycling course alongside the Emerald Coast and inland
- A 42 km Long distance running course (marathon) mainly alongside the Emerald coast of St Malo Bay
For this occasion, a triathlete parc will be installed at the bottom of the remparts of St Malo, close to the beach, easy access to the town center and facilities.
Triathlon XXL in Ille -et-Vilaine : registration and information
Prepared to take part in the long distance Triathlon in St Malo?
500 members are expected for this 1st Triathlon Intercorsaire, the 12th of June 2016. It is mainly opened to individuals but we welcome teams of 2 or 3 members.
- Swimming: departure at 7h, last triathlete arrival at 9h
- Cycling: first to go at 7h50, last to arrive at 17h
- Running: first to go around 12h45, arrivals between 15h30 and 23h
Triathletes must respect the highway code for the cycling and running course, or will otherwise be disqualified
The second long distance triathlon in Brittany will take place in june 2018